As COVID-19 continues to evolve and affect our daily lives I wanted to reach out to you and provide some information regarding how Simply Flowers is adjusting, so that our valued clients can find answers to any questions they may have.
- Our primary concern is the health of our clients, vendors, staff and community.
- Simply Flowers continues to operate normally with additional safety precautions in place. We are still taking orders for daily deliveries, gifts, weddings and events. You can place your order via our website or phone.
- If clients are uncomfortable meeting in person, we more than happy to “meet” via Skype, Facetime, or chat over the telephone. We work with out-of-state clients all the time and these methods work well.
- If you need to postpone your wedding or event we are more than happy to work with you on selecting a new date and will honor contract pricing. In addition, we will provide you an additional $100 credit to use in the future to help offset any frustration and disappointment. Because Simply Flowers has commitments to our staff and vendors, all payments and retainer fees remain non-refundable as noted in our contract for service. We appreciate your understanding regarding this matter.
- We are temporarily extending our final payment deadline from 21 days before the event to 10 days before the event so that this helps our clients manage changing RSVP numbers.
- We do ask that you keep your payment schedule as this will help Simply Flowers maintain continuity for our clients, staff and vendors who all depend on us.
- As this situation is extremely dynamic and appears to change hourly know that we are also prepared to evolve and change as the need arrives.
- We understand that this is a stressful time, especially for our young couples. However, we also know that this is a temporary situation and we are hopeful it will end sooner rather than later. We are continuously evaluating what is best for everyone while simultaneously working incredibly hard on behalf of our clients and families. We are sensitive to how disappointing this is for everyone and we will do our part to extend grace and compassion to all. We encourage everyone to do the same.
- While COVID-19 is disrupting all of our lives through no one’s fault, we are committed to helping our neighbors and community. If you know anyone who needs a ride to the grocery store or doctor, a box of food, or anything else please feel free reach out to us at 559-276-1200 so we can try and assist.
- Above all, we sincerely appreciate all of our clients and everyone who continues to support us. If we all work together we can come out the other side stronger.
Namaste and “fist bump”,
Mariah Walton- Owner