Adding dried or preserved elements into floral arrangements is the latest trend these days. They are surprising;y easy to do and I love the texture the elements provide the arrangement. Check out the video we made to learn more. BTW- We are newbies in the video world, but we promise to get better. Hope you guys have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving.
Simply Flowers is sending joy to the Central Valley
Our team at Simply Flowers is on a mission to send joy to those who need a little “pick me up” these days. The team inside the design studio has created the “Send Joy” campaign where two seasonal flower bouquets are delivered every month to someone special.
Our first stop was to Clovis Community Hospital where we donated an arrangement to a nurse and patient struggling with COVID-19 earlier this month.
“The goal is to surprise someone who may be struggling a lit bit with all that is going on,” said Mariah Walton, owner of Simply Flowers. “We want individuals to know that someone is thinking about them and appreciates all they do. We worry about our front line workers but we are also thinking about our elderly population who may be struggling with lonlieness or anxiety. We want to cheer up the grocery clerk who is working long hours, or that mom who may feel overwhelmed trying to help their kids with online learning.”
If you know of someone who could use a little joy these days, nominate them here. We would love to send them a fresh flower bouquet on us!
FREE Delivery to the Fresno/Clovis Area
You read that headline right! Simply Flowers is now offering FREE delivery to the Fresno/Clovis area.
We offer same day delivery on most floral orders and can create beautiful arrangements for every occassion including new baby, birthday, anniversary and sympathy floral.
In addition, we are now offering gifts and home decor that can be ordered directly from our website.
Customers have the flexibility to choose something from our floral catalog or request a custom flower arrangement to be hand-designed by one of our talented team members. Flower arrangements start at just $34.99. So whatever the occassion, Simply Flowers the perfect flower arrangement, gift basket, or sweet treat to make any receipient smile. So what are you waiting for? Send joy today.
If you have any questions, be sure to give us a call at 559-276-1200. We are glad to be of service to you.
As COVID-19 continues to evolve and affect our daily lives I wanted to reach out to you and provide some information regarding how Simply Flowers is adjusting, so that our valued clients can find answers to any questions they may have.
- Our primary concern is the health of our clients, vendors, staff and community.
- Simply Flowers continues to operate normally with additional safety precautions in place. We are still taking orders for daily deliveries, gifts, weddings and events. You can place your order via our website or phone.
- If clients are uncomfortable meeting in person, we more than happy to “meet” via Skype, Facetime, or chat over the telephone. We work with out-of-state clients all the time and these methods work well.
- If you need to postpone your wedding or event we are more than happy to work with you on selecting a new date and will honor contract pricing. In addition, we will provide you an additional $100 credit to use in the future to help offset any frustration and disappointment. Because Simply Flowers has commitments to our staff and vendors, all payments and retainer fees remain non-refundable as noted in our contract for service. We appreciate your understanding regarding this matter.
- We are temporarily extending our final payment deadline from 21 days before the event to 10 days before the event so that this helps our clients manage changing RSVP numbers.
- We do ask that you keep your payment schedule as this will help Simply Flowers maintain continuity for our clients, staff and vendors who all depend on us.
- As this situation is extremely dynamic and appears to change hourly know that we are also prepared to evolve and change as the need arrives.
- We understand that this is a stressful time, especially for our young couples. However, we also know that this is a temporary situation and we are hopeful it will end sooner rather than later. We are continuously evaluating what is best for everyone while simultaneously working incredibly hard on behalf of our clients and families. We are sensitive to how disappointing this is for everyone and we will do our part to extend grace and compassion to all. We encourage everyone to do the same.
- While COVID-19 is disrupting all of our lives through no one’s fault, we are committed to helping our neighbors and community. If you know anyone who needs a ride to the grocery store or doctor, a box of food, or anything else please feel free reach out to us at 559-276-1200 so we can try and assist.
- Above all, we sincerely appreciate all of our clients and everyone who continues to support us. If we all work together we can come out the other side stronger.
Namaste and “fist bump”,
Mariah Walton- Owner