Flowers say it all.
Order. Design. Done.
At Simply Flowers our focus is to save you money on weddings and events. We offer the following services to help you create the perfect event at a fraction of the cost. We make it easy and convenient in three easy steps-
1. Shop our catalog and order online
2. Pick up your order from our design studio
3. Create your arrangements in the comfort of your own home
Don’t see something you need? Give us a call, we can help. Don’t forget to choose from our large selection of rental items, including vases, accent pieces, and more!
Shop our catalog of fresh flowers by using the drop down menu below.
Our wedding packages are a great alternative to a high-priced custom floral order. Every item in our packages are hand-crafted with the highest attention to detail and packed perfectly for easy pick up. Check back often for new packages or contact us with any questions your may have via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Order your flowers as far in advance as possible. This will ensure you will get what you want for the best price possible. It is recommended your place your floral order at least three weeks in advance.
2. It is recommended that you order 5%-10% more than you think you will need to accommodate for breakage or miscount.
3. Mother Nature is perfectly imperfect. Color variations and size may be slightly off. This includes stem length and bloom size.
4. When ordering please be sure to include the day/time you plan to pick up your order. It is recommended that you pick up your order the Wednesday or Thursday before a Saturday event.
5. Since flowers are a perishable product, all orders are non-refundable and no changes can be made to the order once placed.
6. Be sure to cut the stems of your flowers and place in buckets of water with floral food and keep in a cool and dray place away from direct sunlight. *Storing your flowers in a garage on a 100 degree day is a sure fire way to them! Use common sense. We are not responsible for the handling of flowers once they leave our facility.